The Strategic Product Design programme of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Theory and Methodology
- Context and Conceptualisation
- Brand & Product Commercialisation
- New Product Economics
- Design Roadmapping
- Strategic Value of Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial Design View 7 other Masters in Industrial Design in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined.
- English language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of identity
- Reference letter (applicants for a scholarship)
- The portfolio should consist of at least 3 and at most 8 design projects. At least one project should describe the product design process, from the beginning through intermediate sketches to a final concept in its entirety.
International18750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2166 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2166 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.