Students can choose to study the whole programme in Hong Kong to obtain a single Master's degree. Or, they can apply for the double degree pathway to obtain two Master's degree, one awarded by HKBU and one by the Grenoble École de Management (GEM).
The Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing MSc programme offered at Hong Kong Baptist University has been carefully designed to embrace a global view with global case studies and a business project addressing the principles and practices of entrepreneurship and international marketing management. More importantly, under the double degree pathway, spending one semester in France and one semester in Hong Kong will generate synergies between two institutions steeped in the business practices of very different regions of the world. This will bring the best sort of global exposure to students.
- Provide students with entrepreneurial knowledge and skills for handling complex, dynamic and global business issues encountered by an organization.
- Develop students’ understanding of marketing theory and practices to enable them to build and critically evaluate strategies that meet the business challenges of globalisation.
- Develop students’ innovative thinking to address issues and problems arising in an organisation and in the social environment.
- Provide students with a unique opportunity to experience high quality international education delivered by two research-led business schools, where they will interact with faculty and students from different cultures.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Opportunities
- New Venture Business Planning, Small and Family Business
- Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Planning
- Socially Responsible Entrepreneurship in an International Context
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Digital Marketing View 11 other Masters in Marketing in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits, in any discipline from a recognised university or comparable institution.
- Online Application.
- Payment of application fee: HKD $450.
- Proof of English proficiency.
International31837 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31837 USD per year during 15 months.
National31837 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31837 USD per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.