Graduates of the Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics MSc program from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) can work in all areas where geodata is surveyed, collected, analyzed, visualized and interpreted by help of modern information technology and digital media: from automobile industry to development of appliances and electronics industry, software development, construction businesses, engineering offices, public administration and agencies to international air and space organisations. Not only is a direct start in a professional career possible, graduates with excellent accomplishments may also choose to do a doctorate which opens the possibility for a future career in research and teaching.
- Remote Sensing
- Mathematics and Beyond
- Profile Courses
- Supplementary Modules
- Lab Rotation
- Interdisciplinary Qualifications
- Master Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Geology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 22 other Masters in Geology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a completed bachelor’s or equivalent degree of at least 3 years duration and based on a minimum of 180 ECTS credit points in the fields of physical-natural sciences, engineering-information technology and especially geodesy or geoinformatics-affine or geoscientific fields
- necessary minimum requirements completed in the bachelor program in
- proof of sufficient knowledge of English of at least B2 level according to the Common European Framework for Reference; this means for example: Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of at least 90 in the internet-based test or IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5 and no section under 5.5 or an equivalent certificate
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Non-EU Student Enrollment Fee: 1,651 EUR
Living costs for Karlsruhe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.