Graduates from the Meteorology and Climate Physics MSc programme from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) have a high level of employability across a wide spectrum of interesting and challenging jobs.Among them are:
- researching and finishing a PhD, focusing on an academic career or
- employment in:
- Atmospheric and Climate Processes
- Applied and Experimental Meteorology
- Computer Vision and GIS
- GIS and Remote Sensing
- Computer Vision and Remote Sensing
- GIS and Geo Data Infrastructures
- Informatics for Meteorology Students
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Climate Studies & Meteorology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 18 other Masters in Geography in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a completed bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree issued by a university, university of applied sciences or a university of cooperative education based on a minimum of 180 ECTS credit points (alternatively at least 3 years program length) in meteorology or a related field (such as physics, mathematics, geosciences)
- minimum requirements completed in the following fields:
- excellent English language skills of at least B2 level. Further details can be found in the admission regulations of the master's degree program.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 153.69 EUR/semester (administrative contribution)
Living costs for Karlsruhe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.