The Economics and Finance program from LUISS University provides cutting edge preparation in techniques for price formation, securities trading, management of corporate finance and extraordinary transactions as well as the ability to understand the more meaningful connections with existing prospects and trends in macroeconomics and international finance.
The Department of Economics and Finance also offers students the chance to study with a partner university through Erasmus programs, Double Degrees and the QTEM Master.
There are three possible majors in the program, one in Italian in Banche e intermediari finanziari (Banks and Financial Intermediaries) and two in English: Finance and Economics, the latter including the RoME specialization program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Econometric Theory
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Market Law & Regulation
- Asset Pricing
- Advanced Financial Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1: 22 November
- Round 2: 14 February
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 33 other Masters in Finance in Italy
- Academic transcript showing the studies completed to date and associated grades (grade point average)
- Details of the teacher chosen to provide a reference letter (including an e-mail address; upon submission of the application, the educator will receive a request to send the reference letter)
- Other optional certification (for example, SAT, ACT, GMAT or GRE)
- A short motivation letter (maximum 2,400 characters spaces included).
International12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12300 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA12300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12300 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.