The ability to empirically analyze Economics data at a graduate rather than undergraduate level, for example, is becoming increasingly vital in financial institutions, think tanks, and other important sectors of today’s world. Waseda University offers the Economic programme.
- Developing a solid theoretical foundation and advanced data analysis skills during Waseda University's Economic Master’s Program will undoubtedly open up a wide range of career possibilities to graduates.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Forms
- Proof of Screening Fee Payment and Picture Card
- Application Form for Family Business Successors attached with the company representative’s recommendation letter
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Certificate of (Expected) Graduation
- Photocopy of Passport
International11820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5910 USD per semester during 24 months.
National19020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9510 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Tokyo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.