The Master in Cardiac EP - Electromechanical Heart Diseases provides research and innovation-based training for versatile, high-level specialists in the field of electrophysiology and cardiac bioengineering. The Cardiac EP - Electromechanical Heart Diseases program from University of Bordeaux brings a global and transversal approach to all pathologies, including a cardiac electrophysiological component.
After this Master program?
Students benefit from high-level training and long-standing collaborations with international research centers and industrial partners in the field of cardiac electrophysiology. Multiple opportunities are therefore available to:
- Pursue a career in the biomedical industry
- Further studies by enrolling in PhD training
- For professionals, boost their career path within their sector
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cardiac physiology and pathophysiology, signal acquisition & treatment, modelisation, cardiac imaging
- Electromechanical heart diseases: heart failure, supraventricular arrhythmia, ventricular arrhythmia & sudden death
- Treatments of electromechanical heart diseases (treatments of heart failure, heart stimulation, ablation and pharmacological treatment of arrhythmias)
- Regulation and innovation economics
- Technological and therapeutic innovations
- Heart failure, bioenergetics and stimulation
- Cardiac electrophysiology and arrhythmias
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 5 other Masters in Human Medicine in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- French medical students must have a validated DFASM3 or DFASP2 (advanced medical or pharmaceutical science training degrees) or have a background in equivalent research
- EU/FR students and non-EU students must have completed a 4 year degree in the field of medical/biomedical/biological science, veterinary science or pharmaceutical science or engineering (including CPGE (Preparatory classes for Grandes Ecoles for French students)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.