The Applied Paediatrics course from Imperial College London is ideal for all those working with children and young people in a professional capacity, and we welcome allied health care professionals in paediatrics as well as nurses and doctors to apply.
After successfully completing your first year (PG Cert), you will be given the option to focus your studies on:
- Neonatal medicine;
- Acute (critical care and emergency) paediatrics; or
- Specialist paediatrics
- As a graduate of this course, you will possess valuable real-world skills and the ability to innovatively apply your learning to complex problems within your professional life.
- With the knowledge, understanding and contacts you gain through this study programme, you will be far better placed to achieve your career goals.
- Science, Evidence and Research Fundamentals in Paediatrics
- Human Genetics and Genomics
- Law and Ethics in Paediatric Practice
- Assessment and Optimisation of Health Trajectories in Childhood
- Child Population Health and Social Paediatrics
- Neonatal Respiratory Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- As a guide, visa nationals (overseas applicants) should aim to apply by no later than 30 June.
- PG Dip: 60 ECTS
- PG Cert: 30 ECTS
DisciplinesPsychology Biology Human Medicine View 32 other Masters in Biology in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2:1 degree in a healthcare related subject such as Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, MBBS, or a similar health science.
- You will be considered for entry into the programme if you have substantial work experience in a related healthcare field, subject to an interview with the programme director.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International21450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21450 GBP per year during 24 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 24 months.
- PG Dip: Full fee - £10,400
- PG Cert: Full fee - £6,500
- PG Dip: Full fee - £17,160
- PG Cert: Full fee - £10,725
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.