By focusing on the management of Electrical Energy, the Electrical Energy program of the University of Nantes covers various topics related to Electrical engineering: advanced modeling of electromagnetic devices, Control management of electrical energy. The field of applications concerns more particularly energy conversion, transportation (boats, aircrafts, automotive…), sustainable development (wind and marine energy and their integration in the network) and multi-source systems.
- to be able to design innovative solutions for the electrical integration of renewable energies
- to integrate electrical efficiency and eco-conception rules during the design of electrical systems
- to model a multiphysics system including sensing electrical systems and control process
- to be able to design optimal electrical energy management systems
- Electrical energy conversion
- Advanced electromagnetics
- Numerical methods
- Signal processing and control
- Electrical energy system
- Advanced numerical modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 32 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Prerequisites for enrolment
- Bac +4
Prerequisites trainingThe Master’s Degree is a two-year degree. At Polytech Nantes, only the second year is accessible, so applicants should hold a degree which validates at least 4 years in higher education (i.e. a 3-year Bachelor is not acceptable) and should be in one of the following fields:
- electrical engineering
- applied mathematics and physics
- command and signal processing
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.