Accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and with Microsoft certifications in Excel and Azure incorporated into the units this degree reflects on, and responds to, the ethical, legal and social issues that shape the IT sector and facilitates workplace or industry-related projects to ensure you graduate job-ready and well-placed to take advantage of industry opportunities. All our units are embedded with the United Nations sustainable goals.
The Master in Information Technology from Australian Catholic University has been designed to provide you with a strong foundation in the cutting-edge technologies of cyber security, data science and artificial intelligence, business analytics, web and mobile application development, and contemporary programming languages such as Python, Java, R, and C#.
Our graduates have pursued careers in:
- software engineering
- database administration
- web development
- technical and network support
- applications development
- information system management
- systems analysis
- software architecture
- Our partnership with CISCO provides students with mentoring opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Networks
- Cyber Security Concepts
- Network Security and Applications
- Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn
- Deep Learning and Emerging topics in Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analytics and Visualisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Data Science & Big Data IT Security View 123 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Australian Catholic University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS Code: 079874G
- An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
- To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have an overall academic IELTS of 6.5 (with an individual score of 6.0 for all tests) and have completed the following prerequisites:
- Equivalent of an Australian bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32320 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.