We work closely with industry practitioners so that you benefit from expert’s real-life experience and the latest sector trends.
Through specialist modules, you'll develop an advanced conceptual knowledge of the value of data analytics in contemporary organisations, and be introduced to the latest methods and techniques that enable identification of data to answer strategically important questions.
Careers and employability
At Nottingham Trent University Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
The Marketing and Data Analytics course is designed to produce graduates with focused knowledge on data and analytics for marketing. This is crucial knowledge to have to succeed as a data specialist, in roles across market research, consumer insight or product marketing.
Market research and consumer insight professionals primarily work in market research and development, seeking to discover target areas that help drive the operational and creative strategies in organisations. Consumer insight is used in various divisions of a company, from product development to customer service.Potential job roles this degree will prepare you for include:
- Product Marketing Manager
- Insight Manager
- Market Research Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Customer Relationship Management Analyst
- Marketing for the Boardroom
- Informed Customer Insight
- Data Analysis and Visualisation
- Data Mining for Marketing
- Informed Decision Making
- Web Analytics and Digital Strategy
- Consultancy Experience Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 467 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.1 or above) in marketing or in business management with a substantive element of marketing content.
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Two years (placement year)
- National: £12,385 (£11,000 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
- International: £12,385 (£11,000 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.