This M2 Molecular Nano Bio Photonics course at Paris-Saclay University focuses in particular on generic technologies implementing light-matter interactions for nanobiology and telecommunications. These technologies and their physical background are based on various aspects of molecular photonics (non-linear optics, lasers, photo-induced structuration of materials...) at the material and device levels, and put also a strong emphasis on bio-photonic imaging. The interdisciplinary dimension is very strong, with lectures in physics, chemistry, biology and engineering sciences
- Preparation of a PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Electronic engineering
- Position in a company, at the engineer level
- Position in a higher education organization
- Preparation of an MBA
- Registration for another M2
- Creation of start-ups
- Joining a training in Medicine
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Light-Matter Interactions: Basics
- Tissue and organ bioengineering
- Signal processing
- Python programming for biological data analysis
- Photonic Device
- Nonlinear Optics
- Molecular modelling and Simulation
- Microwaves and Photonics
- Atoms, Molecules and Optics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academy training in at least one of the following fields: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical (with skills in physics and chemistry), electronics, telecommunications.
- Copy of passport.
- Curriculum EU (description of the units of education followed) of the last two years.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Choice sheet of M2 (obligatory for the candidates registered in M1 at the University Paris-Saclay).
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers).
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Tuition fees for Master degree programs: 243€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.