This M1 Molecular Nano Bio Photonics master at Paris-Saclay University focuses in particular on generic technologies implementing light-matter interactions for nanobiology and telecommunications. These technologies and their physical background are based on various aspects of molecular photonics (non-linear optics, lasers, photo-induced structuration of materials...) at the material and device levels, and put also a strong emphasis on bio-photonic imaging. The interdisciplinary dimension is very strong, with lectures in physics, chemistry, biology and engineering sciences.
To master basic notions of physics, especially in optics, quantum mechanics and nanosciences, with their specific mathematical tools.
To treat a scientific problem by being able to identify the relevant sources of information.
To mobilize the conceptual, methodological, digital, technical and practical knowledge required for modeling and solving problems in physics or its interfaces.
To autonomously lead a scientific project and produce a critical analysis of the results.
To adapt to a new environment, to work in a team and to collaborate in order to achieve common goals.
To communicate effectively in English.
- Light-Matter Interactions: Basics
- Signal Processing
- Python Programming for Biological Data Analysis
- Ion Channel Recording Using Biochip Technology
- Fluorescence in Biology
- Molecules and Interactions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- from 15/01 to 27/08
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Nanoscience and Nanotechnology View 14 other Masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academy training in at least one of the following fields: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical (with skills in physics and chemistry), electronics, telecommunications.
- Motivation letter.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Copy of passport.
- Curriculum EU (description of the units of education followed) of the last two years.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers).
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
National243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.