In terms of general objectives, the M1 Physical Activity, Exercise and Health masters course at Paris-Saclay University will allow the students to understand how exercise and physical activity constitute an important means of prevention and improvement of health and well-being. At the end of the course, the students will:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the physiological basis of exercise and health interrelationships
- Understand and be able to appraise the issues relating to physical activity and special needs
- Be aware of the benefits and risks associated with physical activity in special populations
- Be familiar with the support mechanisms, organizations and agencies available to individuals with specific needs and with the methods of access and referral
- Be able to organize and program activities and events for people with special needs
- Health and Fitness specialists
- Personal coach
- Research health coordinators
- Exercise physiologist
- Clinical exercise physiologist
- Cardiac rehabilitation specialist
- Research scientist
- Preparation for advanced studies (PhD)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical Activity and Health Interventions
- Physical Activity and Disease
- Exercise Physiology
- Materials and Methods for Exercise and Health
- Research and Professional Interaction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 18 other Masters in Health Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- May apply for access to the study cycle leading to the master's degree: 1.Holders of a bachelor's degree or its legal equivalent. Bachelor's degree in Sport and Exercise sciences (Sport and Exercise Science, STAPS, Kinesiology etc.) or equivalent 2.Holders of a foreign higher education degree awarded following a first cycle of studies, organized in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Process by a State adhering to this Process; 3. Holders of a scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the ability to carry out this cycle of studies (Health professional degrees, e.g. MD, physiotherapists, osteopaths, etc.)
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Curriculum Vitae. (Written in English)
- Motivation letter. (Written in English)
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Tuition fees for Master degree programs: 243€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.