Students will acquire the fundamental technics and concepts in economics, both theoretical and empirical, as well as a critical thinking about the way to use them.
M1 Economics is structured around 8 compulsory core courses that form the common ground on which the research specialization in the second year (M2) will be based, supplemented by two optional discovery courses and two research projects.
The Research Master thesis will allow students to demonstrate their ability to conduct independent, original, and innovative scientific research. To this end, they will mobilize all the skills acquired during their master's degree at Paris-Saclay University.
Problematize an economic question and contextualize it socially, historically and within an academic literature.
Think in terms of models to reach a deeper understanding of an economic problem and evaluate potential solutions.
Collect, treat and analyze multi-dimensional economic datasets at research level.
Communicate professionally on a research outcome in front of various audiences.
Behave professionally as an economist, individually and collectively, in various organizations and in the whole society.
- International Trade
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Intermediate Econometrics
- Decison Theory and Game Theory
- European Economics
- History of Behavioral Economics
- Economic Dynamics Modeling
- Public Economics
- Firms and Markets
- Gender and Discrimination Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- from 01/02 to 08/03
- from 11/05 to 07/06
- from 24/08 to 07/09
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 21 other Masters in Accounting in France
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BA Economics, BS Mathematics
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Copy of identity document.
- Copy diplomas.
- Letter of recommendation (compulsory for candidates who have already been enrolled in higher education in France before).
- Curriculum EU (description of the units of education followed) of the last two years.
- 2nd letter of recommendation (compulsory for candidates who have already been enrolled in higher education in France before).
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers) or GMAT / GRE test results.
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
National243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.