The M2 Artificial Intelligence program at Paris-Saclay University offers introductory courses in statistical learning, deep learning and reinforcement learning, optimization, signal processing, information theory and game theory. Numerous options make it possible to perfect oneself in learning theory, and to specialize in many fields such as big data, image and language processing.
This second year offers an expanded choice of options, covering ethical aspects and other topics such as starting a company.
This course prepares to research and R&D professions in new fields of application in full swing: computer vision (autonomous vehicles and biometrics); voice recognition (necessary for new human-machine interfaces for smartphones); filtering and aggregation of heterogeneous and textual content (essential to commercial solutions for managing big data streams); management and monitoring of complex or critical industrial systems that rely on data analysis.
Continuation of studies: at the end of the course, the students can prepare a doctorate within the ED STIC of the University Paris-Saclay by joining one of the research laboratories of the site or within an R & D department of a company.
- Social and Graph Data Management
- Algorithms for Data Science
- Distributed Systems for Massive Data Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Business Development Lab
- Cloud Computing
- Programming of Interactive Systems
- Interactive Machine Learning
- Evaluation of Interactive Systems
- Advanced Immersive Interactions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- from 15/01 to 14/02
- from 01/03 to 11/04
- from 03/05 to 13/06
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence View 36 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course requires a good background in mathematics and computer science
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter. (* Describe a personal experience that convinced you to pursue AI studies * Which classes you enjoyed in the past that could be relevant to AI * What are your favorite AI topics ? * How do you see your future career as an AI graduate)
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Letter of recommendation or internship evaluation.
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers). (Proof of English level B2 or equivalent)
- Completed questionnaire (to download on the master's web page).
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
National243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.