The M2 Chemistry - International Track study program at Paris-Saclay University includes courses, tutorials, and lab trainings in cutting-edge areas related to renewable energies, green chemistry, radiation effects, nanomaterials for the industry and nanomedicine. A strong partnership with SMEs, academic institutions and research and innovation centres in Europe, Asia, and Latin America, allow the students to strengthen their professional skills and build their network.
The students must complete their training with a 6-month internship in the academic sector or in the industry. An intensive summer school also fosters the students' entrepreneurial skills including economy management, communication, patent law, and technology transfer so they can face the job market.
Students acquire a capacity for adaptation and integration that makes them effective in the worldwide job market, in the field of priority science and technology, or any other field that requires problem-solving skills and/or managerial organisation.
Potential careers include:
- Director of R&D services for medium and large industrial groups.
- Start-up director
- Project director or manager in the R&D departments of medium and large industrial groups and start-ups.
- Engineers/researchers in the R&D departments of medium and large industrial groups.
- Researchers and professors in schools and universities around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nanoparticles and Advanced Radiation Therapies
- Chemistry for Renewable Energy: From Advanced Research to Industrial Applications
- Transferable Skills: Scientific Writing
- Fundamentals in Data Science and Machine Learning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of identity document.
- Certificate of English level.
- Motivation letter.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Tuition fees for Master degree programs: 243€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.