The M2 Arctic Studies program at Paris-Saclay University will allow the student to develop the following areas of expertise:
- piloting a project using specific tools and management techniques
- management of organizational change based on a multidisciplinary approach
- the autonomous conduct of a project or investigation in the Arctic
- reflect and respect the social, technical and technological aspects
- the mediation of environmental knowledge, intercultural aspects, access to knowledge and its dissemination
- economic and environmental assessment
- the expertise of the economic, sectoral and multidisciplinary issues of the Arctic
- evaluation of innovation, production and knowledge acquisition systems
- identification and selection of opportunities: economic intelligence
- the assessment of technological, financial, commercial and organizational risks
- the management of research teams and international cooperation projects
The M2 Arctic Studies program trains Arctic researchers in the disciplines of science (environmental sciences and climatology in particular) and SHS (anthropology, cultural studies, international relations, sustainable development, etc.), experts and scientists.
Arctic decision-makers able to steer the process of expertise, facilitation and governance, using a method of eco-efficiency and integrated global performance (environmental, economic and social), identifying and to remove barriers to environmentally and ecologically sound development in an Arctic context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk Management
- Physical Sciences of the Earth
- Governance and Sustainability
- Environmental Science for the Arctic
- Arctic Climate and Meteorology
- Arctic Travel Literature
- Arctic Societies
- Arctic Geopolitics
- Arctic Anthropology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application period: from 15/01 to 30/09
DisciplinesClimate Studies & Meteorology Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 3 other Masters in Climate Studies & Meteorology in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum EU (description of the units of education followed) of the last two years.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers).
- Choice sheet of M2 (obligatory for the candidates registered in M1 at the University Paris-Saclay).
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Tuition fees for Master degree programs: 243€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.