This M1 International Business program at Paris-Saclay University focuses on:
- Good knowledge of business systems and processes at both strategic and operational levels;
- Strong understanding of the global business environment, and its recent major trends;
- Applied management skills in international settings;
- Comprehensive view of business functions (human resource management, marketing, operations, supply chain, and more);
In addition, the MIB program provides students with cross-disciplinary skills such as:
- Good synthesis and analysis capabilities
- Organizing and project management skills
- Methodological skills
- Understand the context, acquire the knowledge base and proficiently use basic management tools.
- Steer international projects.
- Steer international strategies, from development to deployment.
- Appreciate culture diversity and understand what motivates stakeholders in an organisation and the project it is engaged in.
- Proficiently use communication tools and adapt to the specificities of organisations and stakeholders.
- Produce knowledge within a company through a scientific, reflective and analytical approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Management
- European Business Law and Taxation
- Economics for Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- from 01/03 to 31/05
- from 30/08 to 12/09
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 182 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the last diploma.
- Copy of passport.
- Certificate of English level (compulsory for non-English speakers).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter.
- All transcripts of the years / semesters validated since the high school diploma at the date of application.
- Recommendation letter (compulsory for non-international applicants).
- Letter of recommendation or internship evaluation.
- Document at your convenience.
- Employer letter.
- Letter of recommendation from a trainee.
- VAP file (obligatory for all persons requesting a valuation of the assets to enter the diploma).
- Prior work experience is not required but a plus. There is no rigid requirement as to length or nature of international experience but students should have a clear interest in the international environment (studying, travelling, living and/or working abroad,).
International6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Tuition fees for Master degree programs: 243€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.