Our engineering can provide electric and functional devices based on metallic and inorganic materials, and new materials, energy devices and highly selective catalysis based on applied chemistry, and biomedical materials and biologically functional molecules developed by using various characteristics of biological and synthetic molecules.
- The Chemistry and Materials Engineering program at Kansai University provides an education for engineers and researchers who can perform state-of-the-art beneficial engineering, for human beings, from an extensive viewpoint.
- Following research areas based on these educational theory are provided in department of chemistry and materials engineering.
- Metallic Materials Design
- Metallic Materials Proccessing
- Metallic Inorganic Materials Properties
- Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Chemistry View 20 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants must satisfy any one of the following (1) to (5) conditions (including applicants expecting being satisfied any one of the following conditions (1) to (4) conditions before enrolling the Graduate School):
- Completed a regular 16-years of schooling outside Japan.
- Graduated from Japanese universities as international students.
- Completed a program for 3 years or more and awarded a degree by an overseas university or school (Note 2) which is recognized as being equivalent to a bachelor's degree.
- Completed Specialized Course at Japanese special training schools as international students after the designated date by the Minister of MEXT.
- Recognized as having scholastic abilities equivalent or superior to the graduates of university through pre-qualificational individual screening of the Graduate School.
- Submit TOEIC® or TOEFL® score.
International4376 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4376 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 569,500 Yen
Living costs for Osaka-shi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.