This vision is pursued in par with core values of the University which are integrity, excellence, teamwork, discipline and dedication to work. The Institute has pursued its teaching and research program in recognition of the fact that the food industry in Pakistan is still in its fledging state. Hence it is important that this program is offered to train the needed manpower and expertise that will help the industry and will produce the healthy community that will contribute to accelerate the economic development of country.
The Institute selects courses that are aimed at offering the students a good understanding of the basic principles of Food technology according to the growing and dynamic needs of Food industry.
According to the international education standards for Degree program in Food technology, the course content of any undergraduate syllabus should cover the following five categories: Food Chemistry and Analysis, Food Safety and Microbiology, Food Processing and Engineering, Applied Food Science. Poor nutritional indicators for Pakistan demanded some initiatives to uplift the nutritional status and initiation of Human Nutrition and Dietetics degree is important mile stone in this context.
This Human Nutrition and Dietetics degree from Government College University Faisalabad is not only produced skill nutritionist but also enhance the awareness regarding the issue that ultimately will uplift the nutritional status of the country. Home Economics is committed to be a leading academic center of excellence in teaching, research and skilled programs at national and international level.
This field provides an opportunity to study five major discipline of Home Economics i.e. Food and Nutrition, Textiles and Clothing, Applied Art and Design, Human Development & Family Studies, Interior &Environmental Design and Resource & Facility Management a unique blend of science and other related subjects opens future revenue for personnel professional, skilled income generating and social enhancement.
- Advanced human nutrition
- Nutritional epidemiology
- Clinical assessment of nutritional status
- Human immunology and nutrition
- Cell biology and nutrition
- Metabolism of bioactive nutrients
- Processes in clinical nutrition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Nutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 8 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Government College University Faisalabad and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The candidates must have passed MA/MSc or BS 4-years (minimum 130 credit hours) or equivalent degree in the relevant field from HEC recognized institution with at least 50%marks (Under Annual System) or 2.50 CGPA (Under Semester System) for admission to MS/MPhil programs.
- The respective Dean/ acting Dean of the respective faculty shall supervise the test and interview and ensure the secrecy and transparency of the test
- The candidate must have passed departmental test or GAT NTS test with 60% score. However, the respective Department will arrange the written test and conduct the interview. (Online or Campus Test will be decided by Admission Committee at the time of admission)
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi Government or private institutions shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned organization.
International1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 584 USD per semester during 24 months.
Rs. 42700/ sem
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.