The Applied Mathematics programme of Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is designed for students with a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics or a closely related subject.
What you will learn
When you join the MSc Programme in Applied Mathematics at TU Delft you will gain a thorough knowledge of applicable mathematics, in addition to developing expertise in applying the methods and tools of mathematics to problems in science and engineering. This programme focuses on the acquisition of broad experience in simulation and the mathematical modelling of problems in science and engineering, in the mathematical analysis of these models and in the implementation of the results. You will gain sufficient insight into the underlying mathematical theories, allowing you to develop new mathematical methods and techniques.
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Financial Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics View 8 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Netherlands
- A bachelor’s degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum, unless specific requirements are defined. The degree must be comparable in level to a bachelor’s degree from a research university in the Netherlands and must be closely related to your MSc programme of choice. In addition, scores for key subjects must also be good.
- Language requirements - TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge
- Motivation letter - 1,000-1,500 words clear and relevant essay in English
- Reference letter (applicants for scolarships)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of identity
- Payment application fee
International18750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18750 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.