Taipei Medical University's Program in Food Safety's curriculum is based on medicine and health, and integrates food inspection and analysis, risk analysis, food safety management and nanotechnology. Working closely with the Research Center of Food Safety Inspection and Function Development, we develop innovative and advanced methods of food safety analysis and train professional food safety analysts.
What you'll studyOur program focuses on four core competencies: Knowledge of food safety, food inspection and analysis skills, food safety management, and global vision in food safety. Students learn skills for risk assessment and crisis management, practical application of research, creative, independent, and logical thinking skills, the ability to discover and solve problems, and teamwork with a global perspective.
- Seminar in food safety
- Food risk analysis
- Food inspection ＆ analysis (II)
- The application of mass spectrometry in food analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Food Sciences View 23 other Masters in Health Sciences in Taiwan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with diploma of Bachelor degree accredited by Taiwan Ministry of Education (MoE) or students graduating in 2021 from MoE accredited Bachelor degree programs.
- Verification of nationality (e.g. photocopy of passport)
- Copy of degree certificate(s) or diploma of the highest level of academic attainment
- Copy of official transcripts (list of grades and courses) of the highest level of academic attainment
- One copy of proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or other official test results. Applicants who have had at least four years of formal education in an English speaking country may provide attendance records as proof of English proficiency.
- Statement of purpose
- Resume and personal statement
- Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese submitted via online application system by two independent referrers.
- Supporting materials are optional and may include academic examination scores
- Document review 30%, Interview 70%
International3256 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 EUR per semester during 24 months.
All master students are given a full tuition scholarship. Scholarship applications should be submitted along with admission application.
Living costs for Taipei
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.