About this Degree
The purpose of this Clinical Dentistry Endodontology program at the Medical University of Vienna is to provide post-graduate education where practitioners gain further theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the fields of Endodontology.
Lectures by renowned specialists, pre-clinical hands-on training, case supervision, e-learning and much more are offered. We are delighted you are considering joining us for this important next step in your academic career and making us part of your future.
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology of the dental pulp / microbiology / radiology diagnostics and prognosis / anesthesia / scientific working
- Forensic / photo documentation / laser safety / literature research / statistical principles / study planning / how to write a Master's Thesis
- Relevant pharmacology for endodontics / instrument knowledge / access to root canal system / manual and mechanical instrumentation / irrigation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDentistry Health Administration Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Health Administration in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduation from clinical dentistry (DMD, DDS, BDS)
- Practical work experience (min. 2 years in total)
- Language skills (English level B2/C1 of CEFR)
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.