This Predictive Analytics program from Curtin University will provide you with an in-depth background to predictive analytics, data security, data mining, business applications and computing, including basic concepts of data analysis and visualisation.
- Data analytics is used to analyse data in order to draw conclusions - whereas predictive analytics is a newly emerging field that allows us to utilise this data in order to predict future outcomes, allowing companies to make better informed decisions and execute efficient strategies on disruptive technologies.
- Predictive analytics can be applied to many fields of interest, from resource operations engineering, asset management and productivity, and finance and investment, to actuarial science and health economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assess the theoretical background basis of data analytics and data processing of unstructured data to produce a qualified interpretation of the data
- Evaluate the various approaches to data analysis and develop a strategy for adapting them to a specific situation
- Evaluate and synthesise information from a variety of sources and develop a plan to optimise data management, processing and prediction
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people from different discipline areas, professional positions and countries; able to communicate data analysis findings in a variety of ways via written, verbal or electronic communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 82 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
At Curtin, we understand that everyone’s study journey has been different.
- You may have already studied some of the units (subjects) listed in your Curtin course at another educational institution, or you may have work experience that matches the degree requirements.
- A successful CRL application exempts you from having to complete certain units within your course and means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.
- CRL is also known as recognition of prior learning, advanced standing and credit transfer.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32800 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.