About the program
It synthesises technological capability and rich datasets to enable business leaders to derive strategic intelligence about consumer patterns and market conditions to maximise productivity and profitability. It nurtures analytics-enabled leadership to provide a clear advantage in a data-dominated world.
The HELP University Master of Applied Business Analytics aims to produce Chief Data Officers and Chief Analytics Officers to help CEOs build the digital organization of the future and achieve business objectives.
Specifically, it enables business professionals to:
- Interpret and integrate data from multiple sources for a better understanding of complex phenomena
- Use the right software and algorithms to handle and interpret data
- Know when to apply human judgement into the decision mix
- Be able to understand the key business problems of the enterprise you work for and the megatrends of the environment your firm operates in.
- Applied Statistics
- Analytics in and Economics
- People and Talent Analytics
- Business Operations and Supply Chain
- Marketing Analytics and Behaviour
- Strategic Management Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- 1 Jan to 31 Dec
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 13 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For more information please visit the official website.
International5688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8532 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National5688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8532 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
- RM 36,000
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.