As a student in the Communication course from Mount Saint Vincent University , you’ll develop a deep and meaningful understanding of the disciplines of communication studies and public relations–the philosophies, the principles and how these apply to scholarly and professional practice.
Both the MPR and MA (Communication) programs are available fully online and can be completed on a full- or part-time basis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication & Social Change
- Strategic Public Relations
- Financial Management for PR Managers
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Crisis Communication
- Health Communication: Theory & Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Digital Communication View 10 other Masters in Digital Communication in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 4-year Bachelors degree in a communication-related field (e.g. public relations, communication studies, journalism, marketing communication) with a minimum of a B average (GPA 3.0) in the final two years of study.
- Admission to the Master of Arts in Communication will be based on the availability of the Department of Communication Studies faculty to supervise in a student’s proposed area of research. At present faculty areas of professional and academic interest include: Public Relations ethics; healthcare communication; Public Relations management and strategy; media relations; crisis communication; mass media theory; public opinion; gender issues in Public Relations; rhetorical and persuasion theory; small group and community theory; and audience reception theory.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13304 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13304 CAD per module during 18 months.
National6326 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6326 CAD per module during 18 months.
- National: (6 courses) $6,326
- International: (6 courses) $13,304
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.