Depending on graduating grade point average, successful graduates can move onto a Faculty of Management graduate diploma, or other graduate programs. The Business program is offered by Vancouver Island University .
Graduates with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher may also apply to the VIU MBA program (work experience required).
Graduates will combine the skills learned in this program along with their other education and experience to seek entrepreneurial opportunities, as well as entry level management positions in a variety of organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Integrity and University Culture
- Effective Business Research and Communications
- Business Economics
- Influences on Consumer Behaviour
- Leadership and Management Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 51 other Masters in International Business in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized institution or Red Seal Endorsement.
- Applicants whose previous degree was obtained in a country where English is not the primary/official language and from a university where English was not the language of instruction must meet one of VIU’s English Language requirements for Graduate Programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21450 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21450 CAD per year during 12 months.
National13110 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13110 CAD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.