Computer Science and Engineering - Computational and Data Science from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) equips the student with basic foundations in Computational and Data Sciences. It indoctrinates advanced research based skills as a master of computational and data engineering.
Major recruiters are Amazon, Linkedin, IBM, Accenture, etc. NASSCOM reports on future skills for the year 2025 lists Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, High Performance Computing and Image Analysis as the major technologies.
The students can fetch job positions like Data scientist, Data analyst, Business analyst, Cloud architect and System architects.
- Scalable Systems,
- Data Analysis and Visualization,
- Machine Learning,
- Parallel Programming,
- Cloud Computing,
- System Virtualization,
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision,
- Data Science,
- Numerical Linear Algebra,
- Hybrid Parallel Algorithms
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Software Engineering Machine Learning View 38 other Masters in Software Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There is no entrance examination
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply
- Candidate should be Resident Indian National
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the qualifying examination(10+2)
- Examination conducted by the state / central board of examination or its equivalent examination with 65% aggregate for general category and 55% aggregate for SC/ST community and candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- A valid passport and Visa copies
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths subjects with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate
International5500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 USD per year during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.