The Creative Management in New Media degree at University of Silesia in Katowice will comprehensively prepare you for work in the era of media convergence and efficient navigation in the world of digital media.
- Studies can be undertaken by graduates of journalism, theater and film arts, marketing, PR, production organization, photography, people creating creative network messages and working in the field of communication in virtual space using a film image, people who intend to start their own company or run one in the film industry , television or social media.
- The studies will end with the defense of the master's thesis combined with a presentation of the media project implemented as part of the studies.
- The study program has been designed in such a way that during the course of the 3 semesters of studies, students prepare and create their own media project, which they will verify in terms of viewership, effectiveness, etc. during the 4th semester of studies.
- Then, during the defense of the master's thesis (we assume that its topic will be related to their media project), they will present the path they have taken to create this project and implement it during the 1st semester of study.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The condition for joining the recruitment is submitting a portfolio containing information about:
- completing the first or second degree studies in one of the disciplines: film and theater arts, social communication and media studies, management and quality sciences, legal sciences, sociological sciences, psychology, musical arts, visual arts or related arts;
- activities related to the performance of creative tasks in the audiovisual industry.
Admission to studies up to the limit will be based on:
- A complex portfolio and an interview in English verifying knowledge about the contemporary creative industry, cultural institutions, the economics of the audiovisual sector and verifying predispositions to work in the audiovisual industry.
International665 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- PLN 4550 International
Living costs for Katowice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.