Business Administration from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to develop innovative, globally competitive and socially responsible leaders.
- Business Consultant
- Business Developer Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- HR Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Management trainee officers
- Recruitment Manager
- Sales Executive
- Trainees - Operations
- Brand Management
- Business to Business Marketing
- Channel Management Strategies
- Consumer Behaviour
- Customer Engagement Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Metrics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Digital Marketing View 35 other Masters in Business Administration in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of 60% marks is required in undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum 3 years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programmes.
- The candidate appearing for final year examination in the current academic year, whose results get published before August, is also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests -CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA and the scores should be made available to the admissions office before the last date for application.
International6450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6450 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.