Our vision in the Executive MBA programme from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela is to be recognized as a premier business school with passion for academic and research excellence, uncompromising human value, social conscience and committed to improve the quality of life in organizations and beyond.
- To create and disseminate knowledge through advanced management research that influences scholarship, practice and policy making.
- To inculcate managerial competencies through real life problem solving using mathematical and analytical pedagogy.
- To nurture ethical action leaders by instilling ethos of innovation and strong entrepreneurial spirit, that challenges conventions through change and transformation.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Financial Management
- Financial Institutions, Instruments and Markets
- Financial Derivatives
- International Finance
- Commercial Banking
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- 98 – 102
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 35 other Masters in Business Administration in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- NITR Selection Procedure
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.