The purpose of the Quantitative Management of Actuarial and Financial Risk MSc programme offered at Athens University of Economics and Business is the training of postgraduate students in the statistical-quantitative analysis of financial and actuarial data and the development of modern techniques in estimating / anticipating business risks in financial and insurance-actuarial products.
The program focuses on the following fields:
- Stochastic and statistic modeling of financial, insurance and actuarial risk
- Risk Management Techniques
- Selection techniques for financial and insurance portfolios
- Probability and applications using computational techniques
- Statistics and applications using computational techniques
- Financial Markets and Corporate Finance
- Optimization Techniques and Portfolio Theory
- Linear models and Time Series Analysis
- Stochastic Processes and Derivative Markets
- Financial Econometrics
- Financial Mathematics with Applications
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Statistics View 3 other Masters in Statistics in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited University in a quantitative subject (Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Physics etc.). For non-Greek degrees, recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP) is required.
International2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR for the full programme during 20 months.
EU/EEA2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.