Learning Outcomes and Processes
The sets of skills and competencies that the students will develop throughout their studies in the MBA International programme from Athens University of Economics and Business are summarized by five Program Learning Outcomes that should characterize all students, as Graduate Attributes, upon completion of the Program:
- Possess Analytical Capability. Graduates will be able to break down complex problems into single and manageable components, by gathering relevant information and identifying key issues. They demonstrate ability to compare sets of data from different sources, identify possible cause and effect patterns, identify alternatives and the criteria for assessing them, and draw appropriate aggregated conclusions for optimal decision-making and strategy development.
- Possess International Awareness. Graduates have developed cross-cultural understanding and business acumen through knowledge gained about global economic, social and geopolitical trends, global markets and different cultures. They should be able to recognize and embrace global diversity, and lead and manage organizations in dynamically evolving international environments,
- Demonstrate Reflective and Critical Thinking Skills. Graduates will demonstrate a wide range of cognitive skills applicable in problem-solving, decision-making and human interactions. In combination with enhanced self-awareness, they will be able design and implement plans and programs to address strategic, tactical and operational business challenges and meet organizational and personal goals,
- Cultivate an Entrepreneurial, Visionary and Collaborative Mindset. Graduates should be able to identify opportunities in the marketplace, driven by the interplay between technology and socio-economic systems, and implement innovative solutions to seize these opportunities. Lead and inspire others by setting visionary goals and implement strategies to reach them. Excel as team players by collaboratively assessing and implementing alternatives that increase the probability of a desirable outcome,
- Consider business situations holistically in a changing environment. Graduates shall have the ability to apprehend the integrated nature of how a business operates, adapts and evolves in interaction with its environment and stakeholders. They shall understand a business as a system; how policies, strategy, structure, processes, technology and people co-evolve and interact in order to achieve success that is economically viable, inclusive and environmentally sustainable. They shall act according to the highest ethical standards.
- Organizational Behavior and HRM
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Marketing Management
- Data, Models and Decisions
- Information Systems Management
- 16 months
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 20 other Masters in Business Administration in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited University. For non-Greek degrees, recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Centre (DOATAP) is required.
- To be considered for a place in the program candidates must also demonstrate, through the application form, the recommendation letters and the compulsory interview, that they possess the essential qualities and motivation required for tomorrow’s international managers and business leaders.
- Minimum work experience is three years after graduation from undergraduate studies. For the Part-Time program the desired post-graduate work experience is five years.
- Completed Application form.
- Copies of all University degrees.
- Two Recommendation letters.
- Personal motivation and Interpersonal skills.
- GMAT (optional only, for score above 550).
- Official Transcripts.
- CV in English.
International7275 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9700 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
EU/EEA7275 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9700 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
- 9,900€ (part-time)
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.