Graduates of this Industrial Design program from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela can work in many sectors of mass production, such as consumer items, electronics, furniture, packaging, automotive industry and jewelry.
The electronics industry is one of the main fields which make use of the industrial design services to a large extent. Designers can also give freelance support to various other sectors.
- An ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems
- An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document
- Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Design Introduction
- Form Studies
- User Experience Design
- Design Thinking for Engineers
- Advanced Ergonomics
- Seminar and Technical Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design View 11 other Masters in Industrial Design in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- University migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.