At the Jamia Millia Islamia, the Economics Department mentors its student through orientation programmes, advises on career progression and assisting in placement through a Faculty Member as a Coordinator of Placement.
- All these could be achieved as the Department has a Transformational Leadership at the helm – conducting business of the Department, inspiring people formally and informallythrough Coordinators and Committees/SubCommittees, involving everyone, using bottom-up approach, with effective communication skills, verbal and written, with due ethical practices, with technology-based innovative ideas such as Faculty Presentations, and introducing Lecture Series in the memory of Zakir Hussain.
- Conferences, workshops and seminars are a regular phenomena on various aspects of the subject of Economics, including Environment protection and sustainable development.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Open Economy Macro Economics
- General Equilibrium & Welfare Economics
- Environmental Economics
- Financial Economics
- Labour Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum eligibility qualification for foreign students/NRIs will be the same as for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- In case the University/Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency, are to be uploaded/submitted with the application form. Applications without the translated/ attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and should also attested by the applicant.
International81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
National81 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.