Graduates have the expertise for careers in a wide range of industrial and business sectors.
In today’s fast-changing global market, engineers need advanced knowledge and highly developed skills in how to create competitive and sustainable products, services and business models.
The master's programme in Integrated Product Design programme at KTH Royal Institute of Technology offers two specialisation tracks: Industrial Design Engineering and Innovation Management and Product Development.
The programme comprises a mixture of mandatory courses, track-specific courses and elective courses offering students the opportunity to select courses that match their interests and career goals. During the programme, students will have contact with industry, and projects are often conducted in co-operation with companies or organiations, providing students with valuable experience from practice.
The master's programme in Integrated Product Design offers students a comprehensive education and refined expertise applicable to a wide range of industrial and business sectors as well as to organisations and consultancies.
The Industrial Design Engineering track provides skills necessary to work with product development and design, user-driven design, either as a creative engineer, technical expert, project manager, or as a commissioner of design and other related positions.
The Innovation Management and Product Development track provides opportunities for a variety of jobs in areas related to innovation, including project management, business development and product planning. You also instil competence to work on complex multidisciplinary product development projects, either as a technical expert, project manager, R&D manager or consultant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Eco Design
- Advanced Service Design
- Research Methodology in Management and Organization
- Machine Design
- Machine Design Project Course
- Mechatronic in Product Design
- Advanced Product Design
- Design for Sustainability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Innovation Management View 11 other Masters in Innovation Management in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree or comparable qualification equivalent to a Swedish bachelor's degree from an internationally recognised university is required. Students following longer programmes that have completed courses equivalent to a bachelor's degree are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students in the final year of undergraduate studies may apply and, if qualified, be conditionally admitted. These applicants must include a written statement according to the instructions given by University Admissions. Students in the final year of a bachelor's programme at a Swedish university do not have to provide a written statement to, if qualified, be conditionally admitted. However, students at Swedish universities must have completed 150 ECTS credits in their programme by 3 February.
International15211 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30422 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
The full programme tuition fee for non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens studying this programme is SEK 310,000.
Living costs for Stockholm
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.