We have students from different parts of the world on the programme. By working together on assignments and projects, you will not only gain an increased understanding of intercultural aspects, you will also develop an international network which will benefit you long after you have completed your studies. The programme includes courses within the field of management such as strategy, finance, organisation and leadership.
The Master of Business Administration programme from Blekinge Institute of Technology is intended for professionally active engineers who wish to develop their knowledge within the field of management in order to move forward towards new professional challenges, in particular with regard to management duties within projects or line organisations. We have students from different parts of the world on the programme.
The programme is a part-time online programme, where you study for a period of two years. You can combine your studies with work, and participate wherever you are in the world, which gives you a very high degree of flexibility.
We have had students from different parts of the world in the MBA programme. By working together with different assignments and projects, you not only acquire an understanding of intercultural aspects of management, but also develop an international network of colleagues and friends, which you can benefit from long after you have completed your studies.
The programme is directed towards engineers who wish to develop further within the management area. After the programme many students work as project managers or line managers.The programme has had students from different parts of the world and also specifically deals with intercultural aspects of for instance cooperation and group work, meaning that the students are prepared for international work.
- Principles In Leadership And Management
- Corporate Finance
- Strategy And Control
- Managerial Economics
- Research Methodology In Industrieal Economics
- Management Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Sweden
- Degree of Bachelor of Science in Engineering, 180 ECTS, including a written degree project equivalent to 7,5 ECTS. 15 ECTS mathematics/applied mathematics and 5 ECTS industrial economics, business administration or equivalent. At least two years of working experience following the degree. English 6.
- Specific eligibility in the English language from upper secondary school for non-Swedish students: TOEFL 575/90; IELTS 6.5 no section below 5.5, or University of Cambridge and Oxford tests.
International9486 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9486 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.