Follow a one-year Master program in Hybrid Electronics at Mines de Saint-Étienne that host world-renowned Professors and Research Scientists heading research laboratories in the field of Nanotechnology and Materials Science (University of California San Diego, University of Pisa, Technion-Israël Instute of Technology, University of Western Ontario…).
Graduate students who followed this interdisciplinary education program may apply for academic or industrial position as engineer or researcher in wearable technologies, Internet of Things, electronic textiles, bioelectronics devices, plastronics...
- Nanomaterials(ink fabrication, deposition/ patterning, characterization)
- Stretchable / conformable electronics (various substrates, printing electronics, packaging IC)
- Micropower sources (solid state/ flexible batteries, energy harvesting, thermo and triboelectricity)
The course is designed to provide an education programme extending from the fabrication of nanomaterials to the design of communicating autonomous systems for modern microelectronics (Internet of Things, wearable technologies, biomedical devices, etc…). These systems incorporate sensors, actuators, energy and its management system, signal processing as well as their wireless transmission. A specific focus on bioelectronics, a rapidly emerging discipline aiming at interfacing the human body with “classical electronics” is also addressed.
- Microelectronics Design
- Electronic & Energy
- BioMedical Devices
- Molecular electronics
- Stretchable electronics
- Micro-fabrication processes
- Organic optoelectronics
- Biolectronic & Biomimetism
- 4-6 month Research internship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 25 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of a first year of a Master’s Degree in microelectronics and / or Materials science, or equivalent diploma /or 240 ECTS validated (MINES SaintEtienne)
- A good command of English is mandatory
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint-Étienne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.