At this MSc Process Engineering and Industrial Energy Efficiency offered by MINES Saint-Étienne teaching material are in English Language. The spoken language can be English, or French. It depends on the candidatures and their origins. A good command of English or English is mandatory. It is evaluated by a skype discussion before your admission.
You have firstly a three month period of intensive courses (September to December) then a three months period of laboratory internship (January to Mars) and finally a three months period (April to June) of 30% courses and 70% laboratory internship. In January, you begin to receive a grant of 500 euros/month for your laboratory internship during 6 months.
Associate professor, Research Engineer in Industrial R&D centers, Engineering for Energy processes.
Various profiles in the field of chemical processes related to the energy chain:
- Free carbon energy production : nuclear, fossils and bio-sourced
- Efficient plants : materials, energy and water management
- Process simulation & Advanced thermodynamics: Focus on fluid thermodynamics, Focus on flowsheeting and simulation
- Heat Generation : fission and nuclear reactor , combustion
- Applied fluid mechanics for industry
- Classical systems for electricity generation : Rotating and Electric
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 30 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prior successful completion of the M1 level, or a first year of a Master’s Degree in theoretical and / or applied science, or equivalent diploma (at the home university or Ecole des Mines) /or 240 ECTS validated
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA256 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 256 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint-Étienne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.