- The EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey , ranked No. 1 in Latin America(superscript 1), offers an online MBA program that can be completed in as few as 24 months on a part-time schedule. The curriculum includes one digital innovation-focused concentration and one immersion structured around multicultural strategy and negotiation.
- The online Master of Business Administration from the EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey — which is ranked No. 1 in Latin America(superscript 1) — will equip you to conduct business in a way that's innovative and sustainable for the long term.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Earn Your MBA Online From a No. 1-Ranked Business School. Undergraduate Degree Required.
- Earn Your MBA Online From a School Ranked No. 1 in Latin America. As Few as 24 Months on a Part-Time Schedule.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Mexico
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree and at least three years of relevant professional experience after obtaining a bachelor’s degree are required to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38510 USD per year during 24 months.
National38510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38510 USD per year during 24 months.
- Tuition is 4,080 MXN per unit, and the program consists of 188 units. Total tuition amounts to 767,000 MXN.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.