The Psychology (Conversion) programme offered by the University of Chester provides a comprehensive grounding in the areas of psychology that form the core BPS curriculum.
Why study this course with us?
Teaching on this MSc is course-specific, with classes designed and delivered exclusively for conversion Master’s students, rather than shared with undergraduate courses. All classes are held on one day per week, maximising flexibility for working on assignments, and to help maintain your other commitments.The Department of Psychology at Chester has a well-established record of producing high-calibre students. It is equipped with a wide range of psychological equipment for your use. The Department is recognised by both past and present students as a friendly place that has the interests of its students at its heart.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Dissertation
- Researching Thought and Behaviour
- Biological Psychology for Conversion
- Cognitive Psychology for Conversion
- Developmental Psychology for Conversion
- Individual Differences for Conversion
- Social Psychology for Conversion
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 716 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Applicants should have a minimum of a 2:2 honours degree in any subject.
- Students from countries outside the UK are expected to have entry qualifications roughly equivalent to UK A Level for undergraduate study and British Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) for postgraduate study.
- We accept a wide range of qualifications and consider all applications individually on merit. We may also take into account appropriate work experience.
International12450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5940 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5940 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
The University of Chester offers generous international and merit-based scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate study, providing a significant reduction to the published headline tuition fees. You will automatically be considered for these scholarships when submitting an application and any award given will be shown on your offer letter.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.