- Another target is teaching key qualifications such as presentation and moderation competences. The M.Sc. computer science is in particular targeted at the qualification for scientific work in research and development and at responsible assumption of management positions in software and hardware development projects.
- The Master's degree in Computer Science (Embedded Systems and Visual Computing) program at the University of Siegen includes a study focus in which a technical focus on a selected area of computer science is included (36 ECTS lecture modules, project group with 15 ECTS, master's thesis).
- Visual Computing
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Graphics
- Convex Optimization for Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 108 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Anyone who has successfully completed the Bachelor's degree program of computer science or an equivalent first degree qualifying for a profession.
- In special exceptions, the relevant examination board will decide on a case-by-case basis.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- A semester fee of approx. EUR 260 has to be paid before in-person registration.
Living costs for Siegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.