You will develop your understanding of the application of Islamic commercial law in relation to Islamic financial institutions and financial products, as well as the emergence and working mechanisms of Islamic capital markets.
You will cover the operations of Islamic banks and Islamic financial markets, alongside the nature of risk and its management in Islamic financial institutions
You will challenge the contemporary issues and debates in Islamic finance and gain an understanding of the internationalisation strategies and strategic decisions in business.
This degree is suitable for graduates who have completed a bachelor’s degree in a business subject, and those who have a bachelor degree in a subject different to business.
This Islamic Finance degree from University of Dundee will give you the skills and understanding to work in a variety of conventional and Islamic businesses such as banks, insurance companies, financial service companies, and trading brokers.
You may also want to apply for roles in the finance arms of industries and commercial firms outside of the finance sector.
Islamic finance and banking is a growing area of business across the globe, and not solely linked to Muslim countries. Many Western banks and financial services are opening up to offering Islamic banking and finance products to customers.
- International Business Finance
- Islamic Capital Markets
- Moving Up to Business
- Islamic Business Project Report
- Islamic Moral Economy and Finance
- Islamic Commercial Law and Financial Transactions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management Islamic Studies View 867 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Equivalent of a UK 2:2 degree in any subject which has enabled the applicant to develop analytical and quantitative skills. If you are concerned that your qualifications do not meet our normal expectation you may apply, but you should include a short personal statement concerning your general interest in your own education, work experience and prior relevant learning. Places are limited and early application is advised even for well-qualified candidates.
International19900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8350 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Ukraine, Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland - £ 8,350
Living costs for Dundee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.