University of Warsaw's Master in Food Systems is an integrated master's program offered by the Faculty of Management in cooperation with the partner universities mentioned above. The MFS program promotes in-depth knowledge about value chain management in the food system.
Students study consecutively at 3 universities in total, starting (and finishing) at the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw. Each academic institution offers semester blocks focused on distinctive areas of the food system. Modules are taught in a variety of formats, combining online and offline lectures with case studies, co-creation and problem-solving activities, business plan development and master thesis. At each semester students implement modules offered by a given university in situ and one common module shared by students from all partner universities.
Students receive master degree diplomas of the University of Warsaw with a supplement specifying with path description.
- For more information please visit the official website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 4 other Masters in Food Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- in case of application to first (BA) or long-cycle (MA) studies – the original of secondary school (maturity) certificate and transcript of grades
- n case of application to second-cycle (MA) studies – the higher education diploma (MA, BA, engineer diploma or equivalent) and transcript of grades obtained during the course of study
- a personal questionnaire, which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
- an application for issuing electronic student’s id (ELS), which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
- statement on becoming acquainted with the amount of fees for educational services at the University of Warsaw
International3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.