Key facts about The Masters of Global Education at the Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University:
- Focus on global education development since the 2000’s, with a special emphasis on China and is relevant to all countries’ global education development;
- The diverse modules cover topics from educational management and leadership to language and cross-culture communication;
- Highly-experienced academic staff with wide variety of international backgrounds;
- Hands-on internship experience and professional mentorship as part of the programme learning;
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Accounting for managers
- Marketing and Sales
- An undergraduate degree (UK 2:1 or equivalent) in any discipline.
- If English is not your native language or if you have not studied in English at degree level, you will need to provide evidence of your English proficiency. You should normally possess an appropriate IELTS, TOEFL, or an equivalent score
International9197 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9197 USD per year during 18 months.
- RMB 60,000 per Year
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.