Educational Aims of the Education (International) programme from Unicaf Scholarships
- To develop students' critical reflection and reflexivity within the field of education and schooling, through analysis, synthesis and evaluation of evidence, theory and practice;
- To enable students to access, assess and effectively apply educational research, advanced scholarship and new insights from the discipline of education (and other related disciplines) in the classroom;
- To develop an understanding of the factors that influence effective, inclusive curriculum design and pedagogy and impact on pupils/learners;
- To provide opportunity for students to achieve their full academic potential at Level 7, through study encouraging self-motivation, self-awareness and application of initiative
- To encourage professional accountability informed by an understanding of evidence based practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The experience: Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
- The support: Friendly, experienced Unicaf student advisers guide applicants through every stage of the application process and support you all the way until you complete your programme and receive your degree.
- The online classroom: Students have regular contact and interaction with faculty and fellow students from around the world.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Monthly Intakes
DisciplinesEducation International Development Pedagogy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited UK 2:2 Honours degree or recognized international equivalent
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- English language proficiency: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with no individual component lower than 5.5 or equivalent qualification
- Personal Statement
- Up to date CV
- Two references
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost. With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. Unicaf makes it easier to make your people proud!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.