You’ll acquire a deep understanding of the different units that make up a company, including finance, marketing, sales, HR, operations, strategy, and technology and innovation.
By developing a global vision of managing a business, you will learn to operate in a real environment with case studies from leading organisations.
Why Study The Master of Business Administration at Universidad Europea
- Challenge Based Learning: Thanks to our Challenge Based Learning model, you will learn by completing real case studies from leading multinationals, using tools such as Cognos. With simulations, role plays, masterclasses, case studies and visits to world-leading companies, you’ll be primed for an impactful global career.
- Tech Experience: You will master the planning and management tools used by companies today, ensuring you are fully prepared to respond to any business challenge.
- Employability: Stand out in the employment market by completing professional internships and accessing our exclusive job portal.
- A Unique Experience: Our teaching methodology trains you to assume positions of responsibility. Upon completion of the MBA, you will be shaped into an impactful leader with solid technical expertise coupled with indispensable management skills.
- You will master in-demand tools and techniques, including planning analytics and design thinking, while acquiring the management and communication skills—such as neuromanagement and mindfulness—needed to motivate and lead teams.
Who Is The Official MBA Aimed At?
This MBA is an official degree recognised internationally and throughout Europe. It is aimed at professionals who wish to possess a 360-degree practical understanding of the different areas that make up a business.
The programme is particularly aimed at university graduates from diverse fields of study who are interested in acquiring the theoretical and practical skills needed to manage a business, as well as those who wish to develop an entrepreneurial skillset.
In addition, the programme is suitable for those individuals who are interested in tackling challenges to innovation and wish to continuously learn throughout their professional lives.
Our students possess a range of university degrees in areas such as: engineering, law, healthcare sciences, business management, economics, and more. All of our students are eager to complete their training and acquire the professional experience needed to develop a global, integrated and strategic understanding of business.
- 100% Internships: Internships At Companies Are Included In The Master’s Programme.
- 89% Employability Rate: 89% Of Our Students Find A Job In Less Than 12 Months After Completing Their Studies
- 3 Sectors: You Can Specialise In Digital Technologies, Health And Wellbeing, Retail And E-commerce.
Our Partners Are Leaders In Technology
The MBA features the invaluable participation of top executives and former directors of leading companies. These experts not only contribute to teaching, but help to immerse students in the professional world with real case studies. These individuals come up from world-class companies such as:
- o PepsiCo
- o Bank of the Province of Buenos Aires
- o SOS Cuetara
- o Indra Sistemas
- o Banco Santander
- o The Sensory Lab
What Will You Learn?During this master’s, you will learn to lead different areas of a company and understand how to manage a business from a global perspective with real case studies from top-tier multinationals. You’ll discover how to use the management and planning tools used by world-leading companies today. A range of masterclasses, simulations and role plays will prepare you to become an impactful global leader.
Study PlanOfficial DegreeUpon completion of this programme, students receive an official Master’s in Business Administration degree issued by Universidad Europea de Madrid.Syllabus StructureThe Master’s in Business Administration offers students the opportunity to become specialised in specific sectors, such as: health and wellness, retail and e-commerce, and digital technologies. Students can choose one of these specialties by completing two specific modules: environmental analysis and strategy, and management of operations.
InternshipsExternal internship rulesInternships are a key component of your training. Acquiring experience after what you have learnt in your degree programme is the best way to enter the employment market. There are two types of internships: curricular—which are included in your study plan—and extracurricular—which you can do on a voluntary basis.In order to complete curricular internships in companies, you will need to have 50% of the credits approved and to register the subject before starting your internship. These internships are monitored by the company and the internship coordinator, and they are evaluated by midterm and final reports.If you want to take your work experience to the next level before finishing your university education, you can pursue an extracurricular internship. You can do them in any academic year, but keep in mind that internships are a formative complement to your studies; therefore, the more knowledge you have acquired throughout your studies, the more you will benefit from the internship experience.Professional InternshipsYou will complete professional internships with companies in the sector. These internships are part of the academic programme and will be evaluated as part of each student’s training in business management. Professional internships are a unique opportunity for students to put the theory and skills they develop on the master’s into practice at real companies.We provide a job search engine featuring a large selection of companies and opportunities, and the Professional Careers Department is on hand to give you all the advice and resources you need to find a professional internship that best suits your profile and aspirations.
Collaborating CompaniesThe MBA features directors from important companies who contribute towards teaching and bring their professional expertise to life in the classroom by analysing real case studies with students. Collaborators include individuals from:
- Mediaset España Comunicación, S.A.
- GEFCO Group
- Indra Sistemas
- Ozono Capital Partners
- Ebook Publicaciones, S.L.
- Avanza Learning, S.L.
One of the fundamental features of Universidad Europea programmes is their close link to the business world. We collaborate with highly regarded companies at all stages, from the conception and design of different programmes to the composition of the faculty and student body.
Enhance your personal capabilities and leadership skills at Universidad Europea.
Internships play a key role in your training. Acquiring experience after what you have learnt in your degree programme is the best way to enter the employment market. There are two types of internships: curricular—which are included in your study plan—and extracurricular—which you can do on a voluntary basis.
In order to complete curricular internships in companies, you will need to have 50% of the credits approved and to register the subject before starting your internship. These internships are monitored by the company and the internship coordinator, and they are evaluated by midterm and final reports.
If you want to take your work experience to the next level before finishing your university education, you can pursue an extracurricular internship.
Business Managers With A Deep Understanding Of Technology Are The Most In-demand Today
According to Infoempleo and Adecco, 42.3% of new job openings in Spain are in the digital sector.
LinkedIn data reveals that, in the next five years, two million new technology-related roles will be created in Spain.
CEDEFOP states that, in the short term, 90% of job openings will require some kind of digital competency.
Your Career Begins Here
Alongside leading professionals and companies at the forefront of the industry.
Boost Your Professional Profile
- 92% employed in less than one year.
- Partnerships and agreements with the leading companies in your sector.
Discover A Different Way To Specialise
- Put your knowledge into practice by working on real cases.
- Top-quality laboratories and facilities.
- Study with leading experts in your field.
Universidad Europea is renowned for its academic excellence and has been recognised worldwide with awards as prestigious as the European Seal of Excellence 500+, QualiCert certification, and the Madrid Excellence award.
In the international accreditation rating, QS Stars, Universidad Europea has obtained a total of four stars out of five. This external accreditation system determines the level of excellence achieved by universities in several areas. Universidad Europea has achieved the maximum score of five stars in employability, teaching, facilities and social responsibility.
- Members Of The CCT
The Degree Quality Committee is the entity responsible for vertical coordination to guarantee the quality of the degree through the elaboration and supervision of the Action and Improvement Plan.
This committee is made up of the main departments involved in the degree:
- Director of the Postgraduate Programme
- Postgraduate Vice-Dean
- Quality Controller
- Final Master’s Project Coordinator
- Internship Coordinator
- Reference Professor
- Postgraduate Academic Coordinator
- CCSS Quality Controller
- Student Representative
This committee gets together periodically throughout the academic year, including:
At the start of the year, to establish the action plan and analyse the main difficulties. This first meeting is attended by student representatives with the aim of gathering their opinions and hearing any issues they may highlight. The agenda of this meeting deals with the following: Issues with the start of the course, latest news, coordination of the programme, coordinating the study areas, learning guides, public information on the website, professional internships, Final Master’s Project, and expectations of students and teachers. Additionally, the Action and Improvement Plan for the current academic year is designed.
Half-way through the course, the Committee meets to evaluate the progress of the established plan.
Finally, the Committee meets again at the end of the course to evaluate the fulfillment level and analyse the programme’s deployment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Skills
- Organizational structure and people management.
- Global vision, entrepreneurial spirit and decision-making.
- Business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Economic Environment.
- Legal Environment.
The Master’s in Business Administration* is especially aimed at professionals who wish to complement their training with a comprehensive and highly practical understanding of the different areas that make up a company.
This programme is specifically aimed at university graduates of varied fields who are interested in developing a role in business management.
The entire Master’s in Business Administration is taught by teachers with outstanding academic profiles—most of whom hold doctorates—and professionals with extensive national and international experience at companies across industries and sectors. 70% of the master’s faculty hold doctorates.
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 108 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Official Spanish university degree or other degree issued by a higher education centre belonging to another country in the European Higher Education Area.
- Degrees issued in accordance with educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area do not need to be officially recognised, as long as the University can ascertain that the level of study is equivalent to the corresponding official university degree in Spain and allows access in the home country to postgraduate studies. Access through this channel is not, in any case, an official recognition of the previous university degree in Spain nor is it recognising anything other than access to this master’s degree.
- Our students possess a range of university degrees in areas such as: engineering, law, healthcare sciences, business management, economics, and more. All of our students are eager to complete their training and acquire the professional experience needed
International12000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.