- Students will learn from TJU Architecture internationally recognized academics and renowned adjunct and visiting architects and professors, and will engage in course projects that connect with local and international communities. Students will also have the opportunity to hold an internship at world renowned architectural design firms with supervision from leading architects.
- The cooperative design firms include Tianjin Urban Planning & Design Institute, Tianjin University Research Institute of Architectural Design & Urban Planning, Chinese Architectural Design and Research Group, Archiland International, Beijing Institute of Architectural Design and so on.
- The master program in Architecture at the Tianjin University was recognized through in all countries that signed the Carberra Accord, which makes the graduates qualified to apply professional certificates in those countries.
- Engineering Practice and Experimental Skills
- Contemporary Architectural Theory And Review
- Architecture and the Aesthetics of Compression
- Sustainable Regeneration Theory and Practice of Historical Environment
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Urban Planning View 35 other Masters in Architecture in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35.
- English-instructed Language of Instruction Programs Programs: IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 80.
- English MBA Program：IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 85.
- English MBA Program applicants are required to have at least one-year working/internship experience in the related field.
International6013 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6013 USD per year during 30 months.
- RMB 39,000 per Year
Living costs for Tianjin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.