- The Business Administration courses were the most important course for the three majors to improve the students' comprehensive ability, the ability to analyze the question, propose the question and solve the question. According to the different design themes, the theory and design method of related professional knowledge were required to solve the practical design problems.
- The above mission is alignment with the mission of College of Management and Economics (CoME) of TJU which is stated as “We develop people who seek and apply the truth of management and economics”. It also reflects Tianjin University’s culture, that is TJU has proudly upheld the motto of "Seeking Truth from Facts", and its faculty prudently practices the guideline of “Precise in Learning, Strict in Teaching”.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Students are required to obtain at least 45 credits, with at least 31 credits of core courses, 5 credits of compulsory, and at least 9 credits of optional courses.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 113 other Masters in Business Administration in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35.
- English-instructed Language of Instruction Programs Programs: IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 80.
- English MBA Program：IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 85.
- English MBA Program applicants are required to have at least one-year working/internship experience in the related field.
International6013 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6013 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 39,000 per Year
Living costs for Tianjin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.